SEE OUR VIDEO
APPLY FOR A GRANT HERE
What are Eco 3 Grants?
What Other Names Are These Grants Known As ?
Will You Have To Pay Back The Home Improvement Grant In The Future ?
If you are awarded a home improvement grant under the government eco scheme, you will not have to repay anything back in the future, even if you move home.
Funding has been set aside by the Big Energy Companies who raise this money by a levy on all UK fuel bills. This levy is approx £29 per year which is paid by all utility users.
Do not feel guilty as in effect they are only giving you your money back!
The grant and warranty will be awarded free of charge as long as you meet the very strict criteria.
What Is The Criteria For A Eco 3 Grant ?
To qualify you must satisfy the criteria below . You must :
- Be a resident at the property and receives a qualifying benefit (see below) or be on a low income
- Be a home owner or private tenant
- Have old heating that needs upgrading ( or no heating )
- Have little or no insulation.
Qualifying Benefits For The Eco 3 Scheme
The occupant of the property must be the recipient of one of the following benefits, credits or allowances as listed below:
- Child Benefit as long as the income does not exceed
- Single Parents:
- 1 child = £18.5k
- 2 child = £23k
- 3 child = £27.5k
- 4+ child = £32k
- Dual Parent Household
- 1 child = £25.5k
- 2 child = £30k
- 3 child = £34.5k
- 4+ child = £39k
- Single Parents:
- Constant Attendance Allowance
- Disability Living Allowance
- Armed Forces Independence Payment
- Attendance Allowance
- Carer’s Allowance
- Pension Guarantee Credit
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)
- Income Support
- Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit
- Mobility Supplement
- Personal Independence Payment
- Severe Disablement Allowance
- Tax Credits (Child Tax Credits and Working Tax Credits)
What Eco 3 Grants Are Available?
Boiler Grants – small contribution required for most properties. Expect to pay up to £999
Free Boilers & Underfloor Insulation
Free Storage Heater Grants – small contribution required for most properties
Free Loft Insulation
Free Cavity Wall Insulation
Free Internal Wall Insulation – ( electric properties only)
Free Room In Roof Insulation ( electric properties only)
Free First Time Central Heating Grants
Eco 3 Application Form
Eco 3 has been well received by the general public and take up has been excellent across the UK.
Millions of homes have now enjoyed all free measures below since these schemes started back in 2013.
- Free boilers
- Free Central Heating
- free replacement storage heaters
- free loft & Cavity wall insulation
- Free Home Insulation
Do Social Housing Qualify for an ECO3 grant?
Apply Here For An Eco 3 Grant